Turmeric contains loads of nutrients, especially antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which make this a win-win in my book. Another benefit is it simply tastes delicious! Turmeric has a warm, slightly spicy, bold, and earthy flavor, and when mixed with a hint of sweetness it makes the nightcap beverage (sans the alcohol).
If you have problems with the spine, with the help of this recipe you will never know the intensity of the pain.
This natural recipe comes from the Russian alternative medicine and centuries old.
The mixture is made in a very simple and easy way you will have the opportunity to see below.
The ingredients you will need to make this miraculous mixture of the following readily available:
- Two tablespoons (40ml) of crude (unrefined), almond oil
- 250ml milk
- One teaspoon turmeric
- It is prepared in the following very simple and easy way, and there’s that.
- First of all, it is necessary to boil the milk, and then add it almond oil.
- Then remove from heat mix night’s sleep in a cup and then add in a cup on a little spoon of turmeric.
- According to taste, add a little honey.
- Prior to use, ask your doctor for advice on how to avoid side effects.
- People who have problems with the gallbladder would not recommend this recipe for turmeric.
- Turmeric’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties might help you fight neurodegenerative diseases. Studies indicate that it might prevent and treat diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and multiple sclerosis.
However, further research is needed to fully validate these claims. Milk, meanwhile, provides calcium which is vital for the proper functioning of neurons in the brain. Some studies have even gone on to say that calcium intake might be important for learning and memory. When it comes to brain health, you may have a lot to gain from this simple concoction.