Mug muffins are an absolute delicious way to meet your instant cake cravings! They are easy to make and offer plenty of time as well. So here is a cool recipe of instant mug cake. If you love the flavor of coffee, you will love this.
- Melted butter: 2 tbsp.
- Condensed milk: 3 tbsp.
- Coffee: 4 tbsp. (Make coffee with 2 teaspoons of coffee crushed in a cup of hot milk)
- Flour for all purposes: 4 tbsp.
- Baking soda: 1 pinch
- Bread powder: 1/4 teaspoon.
- Almond powder
How to make:
- Take a microwave oven and add 2 tbsp. Of melted butter.
- Add 3 tbsp. From condensed milk to mug.
- Now add 4 tbsp. Of liquid coffee that is already prepared inside and mix well.
- Add 4 tbsp. Of all flour purposes. Keep flipping to avoid blocks.
- Add baking powder and baking soda to her and give the whole mixture a very nice stir.
- Finally, add some crushed almonds to the mixture and mix again well.
- Place the mug in the microwave at the highest temperature for 2 minutes (in macro mode).
- I finished this and easy!
Spray some crushed almonds or anything you like above it to decorate. Now satisfy your afternoon cake desires!