How To Prepare Avocado Coffee Smoothie
Start your day with luxuriously rich and creamy avocado coffee smoothie, or make it as a dessert drink for your mid-afternoon snack. This smoothie can boost your energy for your entire day.
Avocados are known as “butter fruit“, and you can use them as dessert ingredients, which are good for your health. And if you are drinking coffee lover, especially in the morning, this smoothie recipe is a great combination for your health and easy awakening in the morning.
- 1 ripe avocado (medium sized), peeled and seed removed.
- 1/2 cup of non-fat milk (or coconut milk or almond milk).
- 1/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk (or vanilla extract).
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes (or more if needed).
- 2 shots of espresso (or 3 ounces of brewed coffee).
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, for about 1 minute.
- Serve for two, divided between in two glasses, with a spoon or straw.
If the shake is too thick, add some more non-fat milk. If the shake is too sweet, add some more coffee and ice. If the shake is not sweet enough, add a little more sweetened condensed milk or vanilla extract. You can also add natural sweetener.
Enjoy this delicious art of avocado coffee smoothie!