How To Prepare Handmade Natural Soaps
The process of soap making can be really simple. Homemade soap can be a luxurious treat for yourself, or a special gift for friends and family. The beauty of making your own soap is that you can make it with the ingredients that you choose and the fragrances that you like.
Rosemary Lavender Soap:
- 3 cups glycerin soap base.
- ¼ cup infusion of lavender flowers and rosemary leaves.
- 1 and ½ tbsp lavender oil.
- ½ tbsp rosemary oil.
- 1 tbsp pulverized dried rosemary.
Use a double boiler to melt the soap base into liquid form. Add the infusion, the oils and some pulverized rosemary leaves. Stir a little to ensure even distribution, and then immediately poured the liquid into molds.
- 1 and ½ cup of cubed Goats Milk Soap Base or Shea Butter Soap Base.
- 4-6 drops Lemon Essential Oil.
- 3-4 lemons Dried Lemon Zest.
- 80 gr.coconut oil.
- 25 gr.jojoba oil.
- 750 gr. olive oil.
- 100 gr. lye.
- 280 gr. distilled water.
- 16 gr chamomile or lavender essential oil or 8 gr. of each.