23 Easy ways to get fitness in everyday life
23 Easy ways to get fitness in everyday life. Here are You Go….
- Try to align your body clock with nature, early to bed and early to rise.
- Drink two glasses of lukewarm water, first thing in the morning. Add some honey or Apple Cider vinegar or just a few drops of lemon Juice.
- Did some exercise, yoga or go for a morning walk. You can increase the intensity once you enjoying it.
- Stop taking shortcuts, while moving around. If possible take the stairs. Always try to walk extra steps.
- Include seasonal fruits or dry-fruits in breakfast. It will help to maintain the PH level of your body.
- Cut down the white sugar from your intakes, instead use Jaggery.
- Include some portion of curd or buttermilk in your lunch.
- Stop eating junk food, processed food and packed food.
- Avoid packed Namkeen (Snacks), instead, take roasted chickpeas or roasted gram.
- Increase intake of protein-rich food and fiber, avoid carbohydrates without fiber (like – Maida). Also, increase the intake of seasonal vegetable or pluses in your food.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Switch to Mustered oil or Olive oil.
- Avoid carbonated drinks like soda or cold-drinks. Drink buttermilk or dairy products instead.
- Do fasting once in a week it will help your body to restore itself.
- Cut down on caffeine intake, switch to green tea.
- If you are in sitting job then take small breaks in each hour.
- Play games like table tennis or badminton.
- Ensure the gap of at least two hours between your dinner and bedtime.
- Eat half the meal in your dinner in comparisons to your lunch.
- Consume one glass of hot milk before going to the bed.
- Message your foot palm before sleep.
- Do not use mobile before going to the sleep, it will disturb your sleep.
- Keep your worries aside before going to the bed. Worrying will not solve your problems but instead, it will disturb your sleep and will create more problems.
That’s all I can think now. Don’t be hard on yourself otherwise you will give up. Start with the few points which you can include easily in your routine.