How To Prapare Wellness Wraps and Sandwiches
Wellness wraps and sandwiches are great choice to get the greatest benefits from your healthy diet. We encourage you to eat sensibly throughout the entire day. This will become easier as your body gets the needed nutrients. You will find that your body will lose its cravings for salty, fatty or sugar foods in favor of the good stuff!
Eggplant Red Pepper Wrap
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 2 tbsp homemade ganoush or hummus*
- Handful of rinsed arugula
- ½ raw red pepper, thinly sliced into strips
- ¼ avocado
- Small segment of red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ lemon
- Unhulled sesame seeds
- Lay out tortilla on a flat surface
- Spread the dips (ganoush or hummus)
- Layer arugula, red pepper, avocado and onion on the tortilla
- Squeeze the fresh lemon over the ingredients, remove any seeds that fall from it.
- Season with pepper and sesame seeds.
- Roll up the tortilla.
Green Machine Wrap
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla.
- 2 tbsp homemade ganoush or hummus
- 1 medium kale or chard leaf
- ½ fresh green Serrano chili pepper, diced into small pieces
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced Tomato
- Shredded carrot.
- ¼ avocado.
- 1 tbsp all-natural salsa verde.
- Unhulled sesame seeds.
- Lay out tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread the dips (ganoush or hummus).
- Layer kale/shard, chili pepper, cucumber, tomato, carrot and avocado onto the tortilla.
- Spoon salsa over the ingredients.
- Season with sesame seeds and pepper.
- Roll up tortilla.
- Enjoy !
- ½ large eggplant.
- 1 tbsp tahini.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1 clove garlic.
- Pinch of chili powder.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Bake the eggplant and brush with olive oil, then allow to cool. Put all the ingredients in a blender, then add salt to taste.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 2 cups canned peas, well rinsed and drained.
- 1 tsp sea salt.
- 1/3 cup of tahini.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Put all ingredients in a blender, then season with salt and pepper to taste.