How To Prepare Light Carrot Cake
The carrot cake (in Swiss German Rüeblitorte) is a Swiss specialty from the canton of Aargau. He is also known in the Anglo-Saxon world as a carrot cake. In the United States, it is celebrated every February 3, on the occasion of the National Carrot Cake Day.
– White flour: 3 cups (sifted).
– Sugar: Copan.
– Carrots: Coban (grated).
– Salt: teaspoon.
– Cinnamon: a teaspoon.
– Eggs: 3 beads.
– Vegetable oil: cup.
– Vanilla: a teaspoon.
– Baking powder: a teaspoon.
How to prepare
1. Sprinkle the oil in the cooking pot, place the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the eggs with vanilla and sugar, leave for 4 minutes, then mix with flour and my heart well.
3. Add the grated carrots and my heart well until the desired homogeneity occurs.
4. Pour the mixture in a tray in the oven for 30-45 minutes at an appropriate temperature up to 170 ° C for the cake maturation process.
5. After removing the cake from the oven leaves until it cools, and is decorated with sugar and grated carrots.
6. Feet with a hot cocoa drink.