How To Maintain Natural Skin On Home Facelift
It is important to detoxify for a younger and tighter looking skin and to do so you will need a 3 step all natural treatment that involves exfoliating, tightening and moisturizing your skin for an at home facelift.
- Exfoliating the skin gets rid of dead cells and improves blood circulation leaving your skin smooth and soft.
- Mix brown sugar with coconut oil to scrub your face, use gentle circular motion to do so.
- Brown sugar will gently exfoliate the skin while gradually treating wrinkles and maintaining a smooth skin. while coconut oil is the best natural moisturizer that helps reduce fine lines and refreshes skin.
- Mix egg white with few drops of vitamin E oil.
- Apply it all over your face, wait until the pack tightens and then rinse off.
- Egg white and vitamin E helps to firm and tighten the skin naturally.
- For a natural moisturizer massage few drops of coconut oil or honey all over your face for few mins.
- Rinse off after 15 mins with a warm wash cloth.
- It is important to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized for a healthy skin.