How To Get Ride Of Suntan With Home Remedies
A few effective home remedies and methods to remove that horrid sun tan for a healthy summer skin. Suntan remedyThese home remedies gently remove suntan from your skin as well as brighten the skin tone for a visibly radiant skin.
Get rid of tan naturally
- Rub a lemon wedge on the tan, leave it on for few mins and rinse off. Lemon juice is citric acid that helps remove the tan.
- Use yogurt to get rid of the tan as well as brighten the skin naturally. Apply yogurt as a face mask, leave it on for 15 mins and rinse off.
- Use honey for an excellent anti tan pack, massage a tbsp of honey all over the face for few mins and spread it like a mask for about 10-15 mins before you rinse off with cold water.
- Aloe Vera gel is an excellent remedy for suntan. It helps lighten as well as soothe the skin. Apply a thick layer of chilled aloe vear gel for few mins and rinse off.
- Slice a tomato and use it all over the skin, leave it on for 15-20mins to not only get rid of tan but also for a healthy glow.
- Mix oatmeal and milk to make a suntan mask. The mask will exfoliate as well cleanse the skin to get rid of the tan.
- Use papaya pulp on the sun tanned area. Papaya is excellent for the skin and also helps in anti-aging.
- Use milk cream with a pinch of turmeric for a sun tan mask. Massage the mixture on the skin and rinse off.