How To Use Coconut Oil Hair Mask For Damage Hair
To reverse the damaged, dull hair and treat split ends, all your hair needs is a hot oil treatment and it can be done at home without paying a visit to the spa. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles. Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. It helps improve the scalp health and supports hair growth.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for hair:
- Lauric acid – penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing the hair with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Moisturizes and conditions hair
- Essential nutrients – improves the overall health of the hair, prevents balding and grey hair.
- Rich in vitamin E – helps to reduce dandruff, nourishes split ends and make hair follicles healthy. Softens and smoothens dry hair locks.
- Has antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties – to make the scalp healthier, free from fungus, and moisturized.
- Warm the a tbsp of coconut oil by placing the bowl in some hot water.
- Part your hair into section and then with a cotton ball apply the oil to the scalp so that the roots of the hair are coated with oil.
- With your finger tips gentle massage your scalp in circular motion to improve blood circulation.
- Take a wide toothed brush and comb through to distribute the remaining oil to the entire hair.
- Cover your hair with a warm towel to seal in the moisture and leave coconut oil on your scalp overnight for best results.
- Hot oil massage stimulates faster hair growth and restores the shine and bounce to your hair while repairing the damage.
- For extreme dry hair, apply this deep conditioning treatment, once a week.